Friday, January 8, 2010

Meridia Phentermine Phentermine Vs Meridia?

Phentermine vs Meridia? - meridia phentermine

I'm losing weight. I started seeing a nutritionist and have been working out. I'm about 40 pounds away from my destination. I lost 10 pounds so far with diet and exercise. My doctor prescribed 10mg Merida does not seem to help. The pharmacy told me about it and my doctor phentermine used to me and said that the risks are too high. Phentermine works best to control the appetite and is 1/3rd the cost. I do not know what to do. I know that other people, their docotor had perscribe phentermine to them and succeeded. My understanding is that there are risks for both Mérida and phentermine. I want to know just a different opinion about them. Should I contact someone else? I tried my docotor talk talk more and even sent information from the pharmacy. He did not die at all. Help

3 comments:

Michelly... said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work. There are about six years ago, I lost 100 pounds and was unprepared. I have these two drugs before and has worked for me, but then stopped. Doc said my body built a tolerance to the drug. He advised me to turn, take the pill for 5 days and remove them. If you do research and feel that side effects are a risk we are willing to take time to another doctor to see. Assume you know the control of your health care documents are not always best. Plus I've heard could extort money from the company PHARMACUTICAL to certain drugs to prescribe.

Look Hoodia. I think it is now to control the appetite. Do not buy a Walgreens or GNC, health food stores things in real find. I prefer Capsules Sci Fit Hoodia 1500 ex. To scifitauthentic.com If you miss pills regularly with other companies provided a patch for 24 hours has developed. Noting, however, that device over a longer period to build resistance to it and end up with more. Perhaps two days rest is a good wayPlan annexed.

Well good luck there. You can do it, I know its difficult target, but continues to move through these evil desires and work for you. Do not stay something / someone. It is one thing that has to be interesting, self-centered.

I i useful trick is to cut food into small portions and eat using chopsticks. Eating very slowly and enjoy food more. Eating with your hands may not, if you have more people, but it makes you feel happy.

Good luck

nuwavegr... said...

Phentermine works, but can make you crazy and dangerous to the health, speaking at the same time () from personal experience. Ultimately, I'm not sure that the benefits outweigh the risks. My advice to other methods of natural appetite control while reducing your intake of calories (if possible), then press the frequency and intensity of training, if possible. Slow weight loss is certainly the preferred option.

luvsit said...

Diet pills are a waste of money and time. The key to losing weight is just enough to get into foods that you can customize. If their consumption is much more developed, it is growing. Diet pills are a temporary thing, as soon as you stop, go straight to win. You have to change their lifestyle, and not rely on the pills can be addictive and harmful to your health.

Post a Comment