Friday, January 29, 2010

Alkaline Creatine Hydrochloride Creatine I Have An Excess Amount Of Alkaline Phosphatase On My Liver ? What Could Be The Reason????

I have an excess amount of alkaline phosphatase on my liver ? what could be the reason???? - alkaline creatine hydrochloride creatine

just not some blood tests a few days ago and found that the alkaline phosphatase is pretty high in my liver (so it says in the document that should be between 50-136) and 341, which could be the reason. . my Cholestrol HDL was slightly higher than in the document from 1.6 to 3.3 indicated that if the 3.8.
This could be the reason for everything ...
I used to be a very thin, until I go to fitness studio and a diet rich in calories to loosely follow the future "(from 115 pounds to 160 pounds) and i 'v protienshakes and supplements such as creatine monohydrate used .. . ... etc. Do you think that the protienshake or additions to the reason for all this?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think, is probably the answer, but I'm not a doctor,
gigi

Post a Comment