Thursday, January 21, 2010

Junk Tv Projectors BIg Tv's And Projectors Are Too Expensive! Give Me Some Nice Idea From Old Junk?

BIg Tv's and projectors are too expensive! give me some nice idea from old junk? - junk tv projectors

Large screen televisions and projectors are expensive to buy ...! I know that when I was a kid, people used to operate at a mini-cinema, with the help of television and other things .. little (Lenca / reflectors, etc.) to create one large image on the screen. Can someone tell me how you have to do a bit with a limited budget? I met a group of 21-inch cathode-ray tube.

3 comments:

bbyhtguy said...

You can find kits on Ebay that you can make a projector. They usually cost less than a few dollars hudred, including parts.

Good luck!

SPEED DEMON said...

SEARCH LIQUIDATIONS had at the end of the year I had my 60 "TV for $ 495.00 and projection HI DEF WORKS GREAT for 2 years

SPEED DEMON said...

SEARCH LIQUIDATIONS had at the end of the year I had my 60 "TV for $ 495.00 and projection HI DEF WORKS GREAT for 2 years

Post a Comment