Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blackmagic Card Capture Card/Converter Question For Xbox 360 Gameplay?

Capture Card/Converter Question for Xbox 360 gameplay? - blackmagic card

I will build a team and as a part of it, I would be able to collect on the Xbox 360 in it. My data are the following entities:
Core 2 Duo @ 3
GTX 280 (possibly 260)
4 GB RAM 1066
700 or less, PSU
Motherboard 750i FTW
1 TB HDD @ 7200
My question is, first, I can buy something, I can play Xbox 360 on the computer while charging (HD) (I've heard he can play and capture window in Adobe Premiere Pro capture?) For example, would a FireWire card . Have to do I have a Pyro A / V Link, or the like? I have also heard that Black Magic Intensity Pro is good. Now I'm playing on my TV in 1080i, but no HD would be nice. When the Black Magic, you can record in 1080p? If you do not play on my computer and typed in the same time, you can use any other software that allows me to do, and if not split, a different configuration to allow me to signal between my TV and computer? Thank you for reading this long question. Any advice is appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment