Sunday, February 14, 2010

Native Intruments Elektrik Piano Serial Number Blogspot Music Programs For MAC?

Music programs for MAC? - native intruments elektrik piano serial number blogspot

I know from GarageBand and Logic (sweeet)

But I am interested in learning about other programs.

I look forward to getting Native Intruments: Komplete 5, but I want to know if there are other music programs that benefited me that you are using a Mac?

I think I need a PC and MAC programs can now run Windows now. Let me know, and as always, thank you.

2 comments:

Nathan K said...

I'm sure you already know that GarageBand can be expanded through the purchase of Jam Packs

http://www.apple.com/ilife/garageband/jampacks/

But if you're looking for something a little more technical, because of motives:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Reason4/

A friend of hours spent mining and hours with this program. It simulates a real sound card with cables and audio devices. Unlike GarageBand, where their instruments and options are rather limited, you can literally nothing with the company. Cool Caps makes you move your player.

H B said...

We simply do not have a Mac! They are expensive piece of junk - cheap PCs are things you can be easily updated with a wide range of software!

Post a Comment